Sunday, August 10, 2008

Long Time No See

I would like to apologize to all my faithful readers (all three of you) because I haven't posted anything for such a long time. This is partially because of school starting and me having to scramble around signing up for classes, going to parties, and well yea, it's been a busy few weeks. However, I'd like you bring you guys and gals back up to speed on recent events.

Let me start off by saying that I was extremely surprised on how accurate my guess was on the Capture system. I mean I didn't get everything right, but all I really had to work on was the word capture so I'm pretty impressed with myself. That being said, I was disappointed that they didn't add a use for vehicles yet. Maybe next time!

Another feature that I am excited about is the 50/50 chance you get of winning if your attack is the same as the other members defense. Apparently, this feature has been around for quite some time, but the effects haven't been noticed until recently. I think this was a much needed system because previously it was almost entirely pointless to get 36 attack. Now it can be of a great use for those of us who use the world map a lot and for the people trying to compete in the ladder.

Now onto the recently announced August contest. In my humble opinion, SWATcash really needed to do a contest that was meant more for the veteran members this month. I say this because many people were unhappy with the results of the July Raffle, and felt that most of the winners were newer members who wouldn't even necessarily claim their prizes. Now with this new contest the only aspect that those of us who did 60 or more offers last month can really hope to win is the Most BP Spent category. I'm guessing that most the people who win the other categories will once again be brand new members who won't necessarily stay active, and those who commit fraud.

I know this post was pretty short, I will try to find time and post on a more regular schedule.

No comments: