Monday, June 30, 2008

In The Beginning...

It was a dark and stormy night, the fates were conspiring, while I was blissfully unaware of the event to come. The event I speak of was me joining a site called SWATcash.

When I joined SWATcash at the end of 2007, I just thought it was another gpt site, like all the rest, but I was terribly wrong. After looking around the site and doing some offers, I was still rather confused. For this reason I pretty much just gave up on the site. Later in March of 2008, I had a sudden urge to find out what happened to that ever so confusing gpt. Long story short (or at least shorter), I was pleasantly surprised with what I found. I registered on the forums, asked a lot of questions, and even won $100 just for counting in one of the forum contests.

This was the beginning, the birth of something beautiful; extra income. I quickly found myself earning hundreds of dollars each month for hardly any work done. I was transfixed, spellbound, or just plain love struck. I kept on earning, upgrading my stats, and custom ordering everything from a comical card game called Munchkins, to extra ram for my trusty old computer.

I'm happy to say that I am just about to go over the $1,000 earned mark. My next paycheck itself could be in the thousand dollar range. (I saved a lot). Anyways, I've decided to make this blog to document my passage on the wonderful site that goes by the name of SWATcash. Along with my various stories, I will be posting tips, fliers, and I am also thinking about making some small web comics related to the site. I can't promise you I will post something every day, but I will try to post on a regular basis so be sure to check back every once in a while.

No comments: